You want to say good by to 2019 and start the New Year in style?
Why not joining our gourmet journey on New Year’s Eve?
The INJABULO cuisine is based on local products and passionate cooking.
The idea is to combine culinary arts with bold African flavours and ingredients, but to keep it light for a late night dinner that takes you onto a gourmet journey into the New Year.
The stations of the journey:
• Scallop, Shrimp and Watermelon Ceviche
Pan-seared Watermelon Steak (V)
• Dukkah Crusted Kudu Loin with an Oyster & Shimeji Duxelles and Sherry Reduction
Pan-roasted Asparagus with Hummus and a Spring Onion & Hazelnut Pesto (V)
• Kingklip on Mango Black Rice with Asparagus and Mangetout
Harissa Carrots and Fennel with Black Lentils (V)
• Selection from the Cheese Board
• Coconut, Pineapple and Kaffir Lime
• Coffee or Tea & After Dinner Espresso Chocolate Truffle on Heidesand
• A bubbly Welcome to the New Year
Our seating arrangements:
Restaurant opens at 18:00, set seating and serving time is 21:00.